Check the top of your browser window
you may need to "Allow Blocked Content".
Please wait for the movie to load.
(12 Mb - < 30 secs on broadband)
Use the pause button to stop play.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much time do we need to allow?
- Maximum time on the boat is usually 1 hour.
- How long am I in the air?
- 7 to 10 minutes
- Will I get wet?
- Its your choice. Sometimes we can't get you wet if the wind is strong.
- What do I need to know or do?
- Nothing, no ability is needed. No running, jumping or steering.
- What should I wear?
- Anything, although we don't recommend skirts or dresses.
- What does tandem mean?
- Tandem means you and your friend flying together under the one parasail usually side by side. It does not mean flying with an instructor.
- What is the minimum and maximum age you can parasail ?
- Minimum age you can fly single is 15 however younger people can fly from the age of 10 in tandem with an adult.