Tandem and Triple bars
We manufacture both a Tandem bar for two passengers and a Triple bar for three passengers.
- The suspended position of the seat and tapes is more comfortable.
- Passengers enjoy an almost uninterrupted view.
- The passengers faces are clear of the lines for better photography.
- It is easier and quicker for the deckhand to attach 2 or 3 people using a bar.
- The bars are designed for simplicity and reliability with no unnecessary moving parts.
- Our Tandem bar is suitable for use with 30ft parasails and larger.
- Our Triple bar is suitable for use with 34ft parasails and larger.
How to use the Tandem Bar
- There are 3 positions to attach the harness pick-up on one end of the bar.
- If the passengers have a similar weight, use the outside pickup position.
- If the weights are different, attach the heavier person to the non adjustable side.
- Attach the lighter person to the adjustable side of the bar.
- If the lighter person is ¾ the weight of the heavier person, move the pick-up to the middle attachment point.
- If the lighter person is ½ the weight or less, move the pick-up to the inside attachment point.